Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Can I carry a stick of dynamite, a hand grenade and a flame thrower under the Second Amendment?

How about a missile launcher? whistle

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/30/seattle-gun-buyback-nets-a-missile-launcher-instead/

Sorry I screwed up the link, but here is the story minus the pictures.
Here is the real story on one of them:

LAPD Gun Buy Back “Rocket Launchers” Are Harmless Hollow Tubes

We all saw the dastardly images; evil rocket launchers which were seized during a recent Sandy Hook induced LAPD Gun Buy Back program – being lauded around above the heads of every cop in Southern California.

LAPD Police Chief Charlie Beck was gravely tickled when he announced to a press conference of eager pro gun control journalists that “Those are weapons of war, weapons of death. These are not hunting guns. These are not target guns…they have no place in our great city.”

Well, yeah they do CHIEF, because the junk you’re parading around is available for sale at every two bit military surplus store in town! Those are AT-4 Single Use anti-tank grenade launchers. Once fired they are as harmless as a crazy straw and the disposable remains often times turn up in military enthusiast frequented establishments, much the same as deactivated grenades and other various shells and odds n ends do.

The real kicker is that one of the tubes the LAPD was parading around was just a training device which had never been loaded and could never be loaded because it’s sole intent was for display and practice purposes.

This is another classic example of “old media” – a term I’m coining here – being overly eager to jump on a story that parlays the current agenda of their President and his gun control cohorts in Washington. Or we have some really overpaid journalists reporting news which is completely unverified as to it’s validity.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!