Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I would disagree with that, fact is the majority of the opinions expressed in the political discussions on this board is very much in line with what the majority of Americans think. Regardless if its labeled liberal or not. America is becoming more liberal, that's a fact and a good thing in my opinion. But I respect your viewpoints and opinions, we are all entitled to them.

Hope all is good on your end.
as far as the board being in line with what america thinks, maybe we can just agree to disagree on that one! you are right about america becoming more liberal, although again, we might disagree about that being a good thing or not. hope as is well with you too buddy, waiting for this winter to get done so i can get back to serious work, too much time on my hands lately.

yeah im tired of this cold weather, luckily my office has been burning up with an out of control heater lately that we've actually had to open the window and call in some crews to check it out.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.