Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Get a grip FS.

The secons amendment clearly states that arms may be "well regulated." Requiring background checks and limiting magazines to ten rounds is hardly a punishment to gun owners. For that matter hollow poinjt and armour piercing bullets being banned do not punish lawful gun owners either.

With rights come responsibilities. And as for the limit on sodas in New York, I think anyone opposing it should be responsible to pay a disproportionate amount of money for the diabetes treatment of the idiots who drink those things.
if you are not a gun owner, who are you to say what is punishing them? i agree with fatherson, its very sad how quickly people are willing to give up the rights of others. hollow-point ammo is much safer and more effective to use for self defense. bullets with an expanding design are much less likely to penetrate barriers and potentially injure someone on the other side. any hunting rifle is capable of firing so-called "amour piercing" rounds. real "amour piercing" bullets, meaning rounds with a hardened steel core, are already illegal to posses. as for your take on the soda ban, get real. we shouldn't have to pay for the mistakes or bad choices of others in a free society, ever hear of personal responsibility? a collectivist utopia might be better suited to people with your mindset, let me know if you find one.

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 01/24/13 11:49 AM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!