Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
The Genovese family is so much bigger and powerful than the Bonnanno family so I don't get how they got away with that.

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
You know I've often wondered that myself. Was Dom in jail at the time of his son's disappearence? The West Side still packs an enormous punch. Was it a situation where Nick is killed then Basciano raises his hands in the air saying "I didn't do it?" or was there backing from other leaders of the Genovese Family who told him to let it go?

Resolution of a sitdown, most probably. The kid Cirillo was clearly in the wrong, raising hands to wiseguys.

THis has been brought up before what did he put his hands on baladmenti for I remember reading an article and that Dom didn't give a shit because his kid was a deadbeat junkie and a member of the Addams Family back in the 1990's (well he worked on the set )

"Ever since his troubled son, Nicholas, vanished on Mother's Day 2004, NYPD detectives and the feds have described Cirillo as less than helpful. Nicholas Cirillo, then 41, reportedly got into a physical confrontation with the son of Bonanno crime boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano and capo Dominick Cicale in the Bronx about two weeks before he went missing. "The kid went up against a made man [Cicale] and a soon-to-be made man [Vincent Basciano Jr.], and we think the [father] cut him loose, and said, 'Do what you gotta do,' " said one investigator. According to Mafia rules, Nicholas Cirillo's penalty for assaulting a made man of the mob would be death"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/quiet-dom-mum-missing-son-article-1.581140#ixzz2IskOYyIa

"The FBI is again pursuing the 2004 disappearance of Genovese boss Dominick Cirillo's son, Nicholas, after ex-Bonanno boss Joseph Massino testified that Cirillo ordered his drug-addicted son killed...on Mother's Day, of all days! One source said Nicholas was high on crack during a fight just before his disappearance: "There was concern the kid [Nicholas] was out of control and he was going to cause problems for the [Genovese] family."

http://gothamist.com/2011/04/23/mob_boss_ordered_son_whacked_on_mot.php

//Keep in mind that these are just articles and may not reflect the truth. But what else do we got at this point?

Attached Files alg.dominick.cirillo.jpg

[Linked Image]