Originally Posted By: Skinny
Well i agree with you to a extent but you see my point. And johnny blue is with Tona Borelli. The reason you may be confused, is because he is like the entire states layoff book haha. A lot of guys from different crews are his sub agents.

As for the pernas and the M&Ms, yeah they were picked up in that case, but ralph wasnt. At least i dont think so. Mike P always had more pull than Ralph, but still. Plus there is their dad. I cant think of an indictment hes been in, but i know he has been making book and taking numbers sinces the 50s/60s. That big bust in 07 was his fathers book, and Mikes before that. Most of NJ has heard of the Pernas before either of those cases, and knew they were active. Mostly because they had literally thousands of customers.

Larry and Ninny are two different crews. Palumbo isnt with Ninny either (as ive seen on some charts). And yeah Joe, ive heard the same thing.

As for the thing with QDs son, like i said i disagree. These articles are making it out like "Cold Blooded Mobster Dom Cirillo Has Son Killed". Just like ive said ive heard different.

I guess my general point is that while indictments and press releases are good sources, in fact, the best you can have with out actually knowing a guy, they arent completely infallible. Now im not claiming i get weekly updates from the five families, but still, like a few others i have a little i can offer that wont be found online. I dont present it as fact or claim my sources themselves are infallible. Or will i get offended if some one doesnt agree with me or doesnt believe me. And sometimes they are in direct disagreement with indictments or reports. (eg johnny blue and ninny) Does it make it wrong? No. I understand you are going with the overwhelming evidence on things like the Fat Tony/Chin debacle (completely neutral btw) or Nick Cirillo. Like i said, my opinion may be different, is that the end of the world? I know what the evidence says and i respectfully disagree. Not trying to start a big knock down arguement here, just pointing out my difference in opinion. I think this site could use more rumors and gossip not found in Jerry Capeci. And i see ur point of veiw 100% percent, but whats wrong with both? Sourced vs Non Sourced information or rumors and ppl can decide for themselves. That being said, i enjoy the info you post here and hope to quote my main man Rodney, "Cant we all just get along"? lol

great post, i wholeheartedly agree

When Interpol?