Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
There dying out the Adams Family, not like the 80s-90s, as for Essex, also not really much going on, small time dealers here and there.
I'm from Manchester originally and went back recently can't believe how much its changed, really up market and yuppy, the 90s were quite bad there. Its worth noting that similar to America murder rates are way down, LDN had its lowest total since something like the 60s and 70s last year. Don't fall for the media hype of kife crime and gangs, its bullshit, just a few chavs claiming to be tough but not really doing much.

i hate to be confrontational but this did make me laugh. i have to ask where you have got this view on essex and ldn? sounds like you are believing the media with the "chavs claiming to be tough" statement. chavs couldn't even get into the game. i have friends in manchester and there are shootings there quite often. in the last few months i can remmeember a cop killed and a megane being shot at for drugs. (this is off the top of my head im not from manny) doesnt sound too yuppy to me son! anyways generalistic bold statements with no backing r pointless mate.

Check the homicide stats for England cities, that's the evidence. I lived in Manchester up until 2 years ago and its a fairly safe city with only around 30 murders a year, most of which are domestic arguments which are solved quick. I don't fall into listening to people talking about how tough their city is without checking the murder rates etc first. Generally UK is a nice place to live and very safe.