Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Funny you should mention that name, Coughlan is a big player in Manchester, he lives in Alderley Edge, where all City and United players live. Actually I know some kid I went to school with who slings cocaine for him, earns a ton of money dropping it off in the suburbs, I mean like 10,000 pounds a week at one point, currently though he's under house arrest with a security tag on his leg.
The kid told me its not like America or anything with the violence, its a peaceful syndicate where a lot of the clients are wealthy professionals in the suburbs of Cheshire.
There are whispers though that Coughlan has killed a couple of people, he beat some charges a year or two ago.

Two years ago he apparently shot another reputed big player, Stephen Akinyemi, to death. I didn't know Coghlan was such a big player though. In interviews he comes across as well-spoken, calm and sympathetic but he has a look on his face where you can clearly see that he means business.
High murder rates are mostly contributed to disorganized crime like street gangs shooting everyone who can be considered a rival in broad daylight. Organized crime rather doesn't kill, but does when they have to. On the other hand I'm sure that there are bodies of victims of organized crime that will never be found.