Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
They still hold weight to be honest. Their institutions in ldn and ppl will always fear them. The addams family were of white and black enforcers. "They have been linked to 25 gangland murders, using Afro-Caribbean muscle as additional manpower to murder informants and rival criminals." complete mix. However the newer gangs emerging in ldn of english nationality are black but not as organised and extremely deadly. the essex firms depicted in rise of the footsoldiers carried a lot of weight in east ldn btw.

The days of the old school mobs are over I guess. The Adams family will remain the most famous I think. Outside of them, I knew about the Hunt firm and the Brindles that are pretty well known in local circles. Not to forget about the Arifs, who are Turkish Cypriots but kinda operate like a British firm.
For the rest I know there's a big Yardie presence along with Somali and Nigerian gangs and Black British crews like the Tottenham Mandem. These black gangs don't seem to be as organized in general.
The Turks/Kurds, Russians, Albanians and Vietnamese also seem to pack some heavy weight.