Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
Jersey boys I dug first everyone there was old like me. When I was a kid I did not like the four seasons. I thought franke valle sang like a girl. I was very surprised when I found out joe Pesce brought the song writter to the group. I knew Pesce for years and he never mentioned that fact to me.

Jon Favreau was supposed to direct that movie adaptation but it went into turnaround so we'll wait for awhile. Then again, a good many Broadway hits took ages to make the big screen. EVITA, HAIR, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, and this especially.

I kinda want to see this, but I'll walk (don't run). I like to try to see all the Oscar contenders and size up the field and see who deserves the nominations and which ones the Academy really fucked the dog on.

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
The thought of Russell Crowe singing puts me off..

And the thought of Wolverine and Catwoman also singing didn't?

Give it a chance. God knows we don't get that many musicals in general produced, even fewer make money like LM is doing currently. There was a time when the only musicals that Hollywood were producing was Disney animated movies, and the Mouse House have gotten away from that.