Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
This has happened too many times. I could list at least three others just off the top of my head. And all because these incompetent assholes went to the wrong house. I usually support police but some of these guys are so trigger-happy, they're just itching to shoot something. Look at the picture of that dog, hardly imposing. The cop who shot it was a coward, plain and simple. And a heartless piece of shit too for the comment he made afterward. If that were my dog, I would be uncontrollable. I mean that literally. The cop would have to shoot me because I'd be coming for him to tear his head off. And I honestly would be glad to see this sorry excuse for a cop catch a bullet. Human or not, he obviously has no humanity. We don't need a scumbag like that walking around, especially in a police uniform. At the very least, he needs to lose his job and the department needs to pay through the nose.

So your saying you would take a bullet for a dog, wow..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon