Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
i agree that their is little common ground, but the lack of education on the anti-gun side really drives me crazy. everyone has a right to their opinion, but seeing as how we live in an age where information is literally at our fingertips, ignorance is no longer a valid excuse.

Information may be more accessible today than ever, but so is misinformation. In fact there is more misinformation and manipulation of facts on the internet than legitimate information. There is more general ignorance today than I could ever recall. There are misguided views on all sides of the gun debate. And when the issue of guns is raised, make no mistake that there are more than two perspectives.

Thank you for that Kly. I am sick & tired of the implication that people who don't cling to guns don't know anything. The gun lovers MUST take their blinders off and see both sides. I hate the attitude of "Nothing can ever ever be done and basically telling those of us who want to make changes to STFU. I may not be a gun expert BUT when children are blown to shit (I hear each child killed had anywhere from 5 -20 bullet holes in them)I for one won't accept that attitude. mad There is NO reason this shouldn't be talked about and changes made.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon