Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
I don't mean a workshop done at home, but one thing like breaking bad.I would use the kids under 16 years old for sale in the street, then I would buy as coverage as a taxi company, so that my drivers sell drugs around the city.

The taxi thing is pretty common in big citys ..do I need a source for it or can I tell a personal story about the dominican cab service ...(____ must approve this message)

I have about 8 Dominican Cab Service's on speed dial on my smartphone - no joke. The ones I deal with always drive top of the line new cars; kiss car service, ultra car service, etc. I HATE driving in NYC, and I sent my car last yr to the DR and am keeping it in storage/waiting for me when i go there on vacation.

Yeah its funny the domnician cab service will pick you up in a tricked out Chrysler M300, minivans and let you smoke a blunt, etc..a friend told me supposedly it was one wealthy Dominican family that ran it.

Idk about how it is in Philly, but in NYC it DEF is not one family who owns all those car services. I personally know some of the owners of these companies and they are def not related besides being Dominican. All of these cab drivers are neighborhood guys who work hard to make a living, I try to swing any business their way anytime I can.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 01/17/13 12:10 AM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.