Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
A good reason not to be a member of the NRA. I think the kid in the movie learned to shoot with video games. I learned to shoot with a 1911 we shot rats in a barn.

A month ago right after the shooting in Conn. my wife and I went to a school to see my grand daughter dance recital. They did nothing to check for weapons. They did do a moment of silence.

At the recital My time was split between watching the dancers and looking for suspicious people in the audience

NRA is now an easy target or whipping boy. They have people so worked up over Gun Control that people aren't thinking straight.
Look at you, you couldn't even enjoy yourself at your grand daughter dance recital. There is a killer behind every corner!

These few nut cases have taken away your trust in your fellow man and soon your right to bear arms if we are not careful. These children being taken away from us are being used like the race card. You don't dare say anything or you look bad. Pretty soon just like the N word you will not be able to say the G word without being shunned.

The New York Governor is taking crazy and acting like always with his I am god and you will listen theme.

They can't keep the police now from lying about events and he wants the mental health department to be able to take your rights away at a drop of the hat because it will be better to error on the right side. Remember when they removed your children because some caller dropped a dime on a person. So you better not have anyone mad at you or your family.The problem is MENTAL HEALTH so it will be so hard to watch for who really should be disarmed. Will they go overboard with these rights to judgement with the "if we just save one person theme".

And now 10 shots is to much - we only want 7 shots to be legal now- Gee f'n wise that is.

Will your son /child be locked up because he enjoys those shooter games so much or if he says I would kill you when he gets mad at someone?

Oh by the way Maryxxx does not have any guns at his house and has some great stuff, one being a $2,500. guitar. lol

A local poster said- why should I be any less armed then the police. If they shoot so well then why do they need so many rounds? (lol)
and why do some people think- that people just need guns only to hunt? No one has to justify being able to protect themselves from any body or group or the government if the time comes and people feel it is necessary to do so. A prepared person is this national best defense.

When Gabby Gifford was shot, the first thing the DC crowd did was pass rules that allowed all of them to carry firearms right away without waiting- remember that. No training or waiting period at

How many of them are drunks and on drugs if you look at the facts of those on capital hill.

Beware or you all will become the new sheep.
Thanks for reading! Be safe

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!