GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Irishman12, 1 invisible), 643 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,782
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,345
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,417
Posts1,060,549
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 50 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 49 50
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #689587
01/10/13 11:36 AM
01/10/13 11:36 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
It's been quiet on Ponzo since his arrest, anyone know what's up with him. I'm pretty sure he'll take a plea rather than a trial, thoughts...?

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #689606
01/10/13 12:07 PM
01/10/13 12:07 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
yes i am, grew up with alot of those guys, im married now and moved out of the area a long time ago

Re: boston [Re: mike68] #689617
01/10/13 12:18 PM
01/10/13 12:18 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
romano's sons murder was a mistake, it was meant for ponzo, mikey's son mike jr was hanging around with ponzo and ponzo was going to put the shake on the guy that owned the stadium cafe in everett, and that guy was already paying protection to the rossetti/salemme side, so on that particular day ponzo was going to pick up some dough, and the guy had already tipped of the rossetti's that ponzo was coming. and ponzo happened to have mikey jr with him as well as obby (the blur) Paleo and they were at the chinease resteraunt eating before going to see the guy at the stadium cafe and when they came out ponzo's black lincoln had a flat tire, he asked mikey jr to change it and ponzo and blur walked up to the stadium cafe a short distance away, to supposedly use the phone, and as mikey jr was changing the tire a yellow van pulled up real close and almost hit him, and as mike got up from the crouched position from changing the tire joseph souza pressed a 9 mill gun to his cheek and blew him away beleiving it was ponzo, shortly after that a whole shooting match began, for months, alot of people shot and killed or wounded or just missed it seemed like every couple weeks somone was getting shot and killed!

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #689652
01/10/13 02:07 PM
01/10/13 02:07 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I remember being in the Stadium Cafe, what a dump..

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #689658
01/10/13 02:43 PM
01/10/13 02:43 PM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
Is there any books out on that war? More violent then the last Colombo war y'all think? Alot guys killed and wounded.or anything out on the big irish gang war. Dam near everything has to do with bulger that I can find

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: boston [Re: azguy] #689884
01/10/13 11:47 PM
01/10/13 11:47 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
ponzo is at the Wyatt federal detention ctr in RI. in quite a bit of trouble, the woman he married while on the lam is the one that ratted him out and told everything, they not only got him for the case he was on the run for, but he also has a slew of new charges as well, the find a shitload of firearms as well as tons of fake identitys that he used to fraudulently open credit card accts he in deep shit, he'll probaly look to make a deal if he has anything to give them!

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #689922
01/11/13 02:05 AM
01/11/13 02:05 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Yes good stuff nicky I actually think its the most interesting time ...no actual made guys involved but deeply connected seems the only ones to get made. Was salleme guys darin duffalino prochillo rossetti etc none of the renegade faction was made and they all was connected to bobby russo , I know most of them got jailed but why only salemme guys gots made .....and what is the deal with bobby russo since he been out?....any info on joseph j.r. russo THAT would be great

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #689988
01/11/13 11:26 AM
01/11/13 11:26 AM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
bufalino, prochilo, mark & stephen rossetti, luisi, ralph rossetti, were all part of salleme's crew, a bunch of others too, at that time only mark & stephen were made, this is back in 93 and 94, all the others named as being part of the salleme crew were all associates at the time in recent years prochilo, and even his son mike prochilo jr have been straightened out as well as bufalino, as far as the renegade crew, the Carrozza faction, none were made only associates, but several were going to be proposed for induction at some point but that never happened cause they all got indicted and sentenced to various terms of imprisonment, Bobby Carrozza has been laying low hanging out with Ciampi's mother frequenting a social club In East Boston, have heard he has not been in good health as of late, his Half brother Joseph (JR) Russo was a gangster in every sense of the word and Jr Soprano on the tv show the soprano's was modeled after him, one of the writers frank renzulli was from Maverick projects in East Boston and as a kid went around Russo's social club that was right across from the maverick square T station. Alot of the early episodes of the soprano's they use alot of stuff that was right out of that social club like the executive card game and what not, alot of little things, that if you knew these people how they operated how they talked you know the lingo, you would pick right up on it

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690073
01/11/13 05:02 PM
01/11/13 05:02 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Yea I heard that from a great source but when I looked up the writer and seen he wasn't from eastie I knew somethiing was up cause old man junior talked and sure dressed like j.r russo but now it makes all the sense in the world

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690081
01/11/13 05:10 PM
01/11/13 05:10 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
They say my grandpa was great friends with him but my grandpa hates my asking and this "fascination crap" he calls it says we helpin the feds instead stickin to our culture lmaol love my grandpa but old prick won't say a a fart lol he yellss at me but heard the socail club was next to the cab stand and only the gangsters gangsters went there ...also heard j.r. was real tight with ralphy rossetti early on what's the story on that and did these guys renegade faction even hang with or assocaited themselve with eachother before the war sseems pretty much everyone was from eastie but salemme sure the hell wasn't wats up with that???

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690084
01/11/13 05:14 PM
01/11/13 05:14 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Oh yea few older people passed related to made guys so expect faces at fumerals parlors in eastie chelsea and everett my condolences out to the families lombardo capone and caimpa to name some but if u live in those neighborhoods expect a few faces huh

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690089
01/11/13 05:26 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Another thing nicky that romano in eastie heard he grew up withthe russos and was in tight with them why he never was made I mean he was up there in age I supppose but then again russo always had power its when he was on the takeover and putting ray jr down so it could've been after the war the marino's romano's pattis scarpa would've got made even paul struzzella who I heard was quite a gunslinger himself ...

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690090
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
russo u claimed to be maried with kids how old is ur grandfather for christ sake

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690092
01/11/13 05:32 PM
01/11/13 05:32 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
dude anguilo hated carozza thats a know fact his step brother joe russo killed barboza an zannino was caught on wiretap saying he was a genius killer an great with a gun that said...carozza was not well liked anguilo was on wiretap saying if he steps foot outta east boston shot him on sight that said...anguilo wasnt given an order he was just shooting off at the mouth liked they all did..thats why carozza was part of the so called renogade faction.. that was even after anguilo but you get my point...

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690095
01/11/13 05:37 PM
01/11/13 05:37 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
carozza was not well liked...he from what i understand was a king in eastie but else were not so much...why do you think him an the other two rebelled

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #690113
01/11/13 06:20 PM
01/11/13 06:20 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
frankie renzulli was a writer for the 1st couple seasons of the sopranos

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #690115
01/11/13 06:30 PM
01/11/13 06:30 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
ralphy rossetti was a made man, and he was tight with all of them, at one point in the late 70's early 80's he was shot, I had heard the story years ago and why it happened but it's been so long i do not remember why he was shot, as far as him being tight with JR i have no personal knowledge of that. And it is true that Bobby Carrozza was not liked by Gennaro Angiulo, as to why I do not know, Bobby was always known to be a real snake in the grass and was not well liked by alot of the fella's that were made like himself, Romano was a Carrozza stalwart, that's who he was close with and he had the same exact sneakyness and dangerousness as carrozza, another word's he was a real serious guy, but even if you were tight with him and grew up with him or whatever, if you were a threat to him in anyway he would kill you, guy's in his own crew did not trust him and he actually started rubbing off on anthony ciampi like that. Anthony was never ever like that, but after he got shaken down for his card game and was spooked he aligned himself with a buch of loose cannon drug dealers, gigi marino, john patti, ralph scarpa, shawn cote, paul decologero and Romano, and with Carrozza's blessing they took on the Salleme faction and all the Rossetti's and did what they had to do

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #690116
01/11/13 06:34 PM
01/11/13 06:34 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
and paulm strazzulla was a gunslinger, a real nut with something to prove, but a junkie, and the crew, Romano's crew beleived him to be talking to the feds, (which he wasn't) ordered him killed and he was. Kid died for nothing, wasn't a rat, but mike romano beleived he was and said he had to go, and he went!!!

Re: boston [Re: easidenicky] #690118
01/11/13 06:36 PM
01/11/13 06:36 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
shawn cote brought strazzulla around, and shawn cote drove him to his death, they were close like brothers.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690121
01/11/13 06:57 PM
01/11/13 06:57 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
Carrozza and the others, Vinnie ferrara JR Russo matty gugliametti, felt that Raymond jr Patriarca was a weak boss, and was just a figurehead at that time, with East Boston basically calling the shots at the time so they said fuck it, lets take over this whole thing, and thats what started the whole war, Salleme was making all guys he did time with after he got out and jumped into the big seat, and he wasn't liked by all the guys that had been on the street while he was in prison doing all that time for bombing the lawyer that represented barboza

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690122
01/11/13 07:01 PM
01/11/13 07:01 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
good job easisenicky....i thought mark rossetti was the only one made an his dad can u give me so info on the rossetti bros.... an did u see the funerl vids with all the guys an rosetti outside...there were hells angeles filmed goininto his mom funeral

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690123
01/11/13 07:07 PM
01/11/13 07:07 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690125
01/11/13 07:16 PM
01/11/13 07:16 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
thats a great vid it just goes to show ya that its still around.....or was till they all got arrested

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690131
01/11/13 07:28 PM
01/11/13 07:28 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
exactly nicky i believe after that indictments that was the weakesp point in my opinion ... salemme took over cause no one was around i mean u had the revere guys quintina rizzo and a few guys from prov that was out but no one ideal for.the position martorano was better suited than salemme but he stepped up and caused a big war and thats abother question where was the capos in all this whT was they ....see rossetti was a junkie years ago and was always in the right crowd hiz father salemme etc wonder how he didnt join russo crew since ralph was tight with russo

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690135
01/11/13 07:35 PM
01/11/13 07:35 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
And meffa my grandpa 93 sharp as a arrow and the most negative man unless its kids or something of that nature or another old fart like lamattina for an example who he loves and deals with lmaol my pops is 67 lol got a few great uncles left too i tell u if they knew i was on this lmaol im in tears laughing i def would be kicked out the family except for my ma lol lmaol meff u just made me crack up

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690147
01/11/13 09:17 PM
01/11/13 09:17 PM
M
meffaboston Offline OP
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Lol 93 these old Italians live forever my great grandma died at 99....anyway eat info do u have on the rossetti bros

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690150
01/11/13 09:28 PM
01/11/13 09:28 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
ralph rossetti was marks father he died in 98, mark and stephen were cousins, stephen was the more dangerous of the 2 he is serving 51 years 10 months for the attempted robbery of the loomis armored car facility, mark was dangerous but a junkie, stephen used to get high back in the 80's but straightened out and was all bizz, diciplined like a soldier, mark kept up using heroin and what not and was not as diciplined, still very capable though

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690151
01/11/13 09:38 PM
01/11/13 09:38 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Hey for little old boston our threads the strongest on here and we are just getting started lmaol anybody got any info on spucky another eastie revere dangerous as hell heard good of him too where is he in all this he was biago man so he had to play some part lmaol oh yea he was locked up that time but what's up with him now

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #690153
01/11/13 09:51 PM
01/11/13 09:51 PM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
spucky is still around, he hangs out of the ITAM in revere on Lucia st. He's older now but still active, Biaggio moved out of eastie and opened a resteraunt with his sons in waltham, real nice place.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #690154
01/11/13 10:07 PM
01/11/13 10:07 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
What about the quintina the nephew I know he's still around what is he up too

Page 30 of 50 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull