Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

That's exactly my point. It is what he has verified on a private level with information that has only been verified by other street guys you yourself have said to believe. Usually when a poster isn't clear, or refuses to post it publicly, 9 times out of 10 he is not saying the truth. But in this case, I have verified in private and through other "insiders" which you yourself have stated to believe what he has shared with me not just on this specific colombo situation but also stuff about various other individuals. He's under no obligation to post this information publicly, and neither am I since this information was shared privately with a very clear caveat to not share it publicly or otherwise.

I am done talking about this dead-horse.

Ah...the "I know this or that but I can't say anything." whistle

If you guys want to talk about credibility, people are under an obligation to post stuff here out in the open. Otherwise, nobody here has any reason to believe what they say.

In short, put up or shut up. Don't give me this "So and so told me in a PM" shit.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.