Originally Posted By: gamms
i have no idea who was the real boss,it never bothered me at night! what i will say is that i will believe any thing east harlem says on the subject.and i take his word as fact.

secondly,i would never name drop any one to a self righteous ass such as your self.

and thirdly,i appreciate you guys support but it is not neccasary.i dont care in the least whether a guy like ivy league beleives me. or his opinion of me,i could care less.

First, why did you ask me who the real underboss of the Colombos is if you don't know? You should know, just like the rest of us, since the feds have already told us. You certainly implied that you knew something but, when I ask that you tell us something, you backpedal and say you don't want to "drop names."

Second, the fact that you say you'll believe what EastHarlem says no matter what is the very essence of the problem here. He's demonstrably wrong on the Fat Tony issue. Vincent Cafaro says so. Sammy Gravano says so. Gaspipe Casso says so. George Barone says so. What? They're all lying? That's a convenient excuse. But what about all the tapes that either state or imply that Chin was the boss, including from Fat Tony himself? Are you going to ignore those just like EastHarlem does? What about the former prosecutors who openly admit they didn't have the correct information? Or respected mob journalists like Jerry Capeci and Selwyn Raab who also back all of this up?

You're going to toss all this out the window because of what EastHarlem says?

And I'm supposed to take your seriously? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's just raining.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/10/13 11:40 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.