Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Sorry, but you cant tell me what I have or dont have the luxury too.

Yes, I can. You can't say gamms is credible but, when I bring up something he's demonstrably wrong on, you just sweep it under the rug and don't want to talk about it. How does that look?

Quote:
Maybe if you didn't disagree/and try and destroy all credibility any if these "insiders" have when they automatically say something that goes against anything that has been established from previous sources then they might be inclined to reach out to you in private and explain their rationale for their assertion.

And that...right there...is the big lie. That I have some agenda to destroy any and all insiders. It's bullshit.

There are local guys that I get along with very well and have never had reason to butt heads with. "pizzaboy" is one example from this forum. "sticks" is one example from the RD forum.

These guys offer what they know but they don't have out of control egos. They don't get defensive, and turn into whining primadonnas, if you question or disagree with them. And they don't try to bully you but constantly reminding you of where they're from and of their "insider" credentials.

I didn't come back on this board and think, "You know what, I'm going to kill gamm's credibility." No, he started doing that on his own when he supported EastHarlem's BS about Fat Tony. And he's had an attitude ever since.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.