Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
First off. Eastharlem, if you knew who he was.. Probably has the best source possible when it comes to the fat tony chin situatuion. That's a fact.

I couldn't care less who he is. If he's saying Fat Tony was the real boss, he's not a good source of info. That's a fact. The whole Fat Tony/Chin topic isn't even up for debate. It was settled a long time ago. The evidence is overwhelming. There's nothing left to say, and nobody is saying it, except a few historical revisionists on the internet.

Anyone....and I mean anyone.... who believes some internet poster over several known mob turncoats, several independent wiretaps, as well as the feds and former prosecutors in the case itself has their head so far up their ass daylight is a distant memory. That's a fact.

Quote:
Two- I don't think gamms gets any information off of the internet of the fbi files or any of that other shit.

Yes, he does. Everybody does. Nobody is so hooked in that they know everybody in NYC and know what's going on with all the families in every borough. Use some common sense here. Even those who do have some inside information are still going to get most of their information from the same sources we all do.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.