Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
See is gamms isn't like that Ivy. He doesn't claim to know anything he doesn't know about but he offers what he can. There was a time when you weren't here when all we got was kids from Scotland saying they were former associates for the Lucchese Family and talking trash (Dicknose has gone to town). It's good to have a knowledgable street poster. Gamms and EHI are too very reliable posters.

I'm gone for a while and, when I come back, gamms is supposed to be the resident insider for the board. OK.

Right off the bat he claims that Fat Tony was the real boss. Strike one.

Unless I'm misunderstanding him, he's also insinuated that he doesn't get most of his info from the same sources as everybody does. Strike two.

He also gets very heated and defensive if I question or disagree with him, even if I have plenty of evidence to support what I'm saying. Strike two-and-a-half.

He asked me who was the current "under" for the Colombos. As far as the official information available right now, it's still the incarcerated Sonny Franzese. And the current acting underboss is Dominic Montemarano, according to the feds.

But he appears to be insinuating it's somebody else. How about he tells us who it is, despite what the feds have already said, and if times proves him to be right, he'll get the credit.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.