Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
Hate to even comment on this.. But ivy you're wrong on this. I'm sure you've seen 100 fake people on here acting like they're have all the info cause they grew up in a certain neighborhood.. Bbut gamms isn't one of them. He knows more than any internet researcher ever will..you can say I'm wrong and I'm an idiot too but I know something you dont and I'm not going to argue its retarded.. Let's get back on topic

The 100% bullshitters are easily detectable by most. The real problems come from those who do know some things, maybe know some people, etc. but they routinely exaggerate their level of knowledge and insight. I've seen it over and over again. Once their "rep" gets established on a forum, and they're known as a legit local guy, they go to town by giving their 2 cents on anything and everything and they're not supposed to be questioned or debated with because of their "rep." If these posters were 100% honest, and didn't go beyond the bounds of what they really know, there would be no problem. But, with very few exceptions, they all go beyond those bounds. They can't help it. Their egos just take over.

And it's true what I said before. Even the most hooked in poster on these forums gets most of his information from the same sources as the rest of us - the news, feds, etc. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/10/13 10:37 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.