Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Save your money, and just google Phil Leonetti. The Book was poorly written with lot's of mistakes. This Leonetti is a Bullshitter. He claims that he did not like the life and wanted to leave it. He also says how much he hated his Uncle Nicky Sarfo. Yet he only decides to cooperate after he was sentenced to 40 years, why not before? Save your money!

Thanks for this, i've only seen praise for this on other sites..i knew there'd be differing opinions here. I think i'm going to wait for this thread to grow before i decide to buy it or not.

The book is really good but as stated it shows the rise and fall of him and the philly/s jersey family but as stated above leonetti is out for his own ARSE....I would have believed him if he stepped up and question killing salvie testa who seems to have been killed out of jealousy and paranoia but leonetti just goes along with his uncle until he gets sent to federal prison and then he sings.....also seems that lawrence merlino really tried to go legitimate during a certain period and if leonetti was so opposed to his uncle he probably could of A) had him whacked or did it himself or ask NY for permission or told younger testa or B) start working towards more legitimate business like merlino....but he was in bribing politicians while his uncle was away...so he is a dirtbag like his uncle only he became a rat