GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mike68, 1 invisible), 421 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,462
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,948
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 188 of 433 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 432 433
Re: Random Post Whoring #68923
08/28/06 06:12 AM
08/28/06 06:12 AM
UK
Paul Krendler Offline
The Dude
Paul Krendler  Offline
The Dude
UK
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Nice picture!

However, this is your "girlfriend's" gift and NOT your wife?? eek

TIS
Well spotted, TIS. DE NIRO, I think you've been caught out mate.

wink

"I'm sorry if your stepmother is a nympho but I don't see what this has to do with, uh... do you have any Kalhua?"
Re: Random Post Whoring #68924
08/28/06 09:33 AM
08/28/06 09:33 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I wanna go on the record as saying, after a nice vacation, I absolutely, positively do NOT want to go to work today.

I want to be a permanent "vactioner"!! grin

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Post Whoring #68925
08/28/06 09:35 AM
08/28/06 09:35 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I wanna go on the record as saying, after a nice vacation, I absolutely, positively do NOT want to go to work today.

TIS
Im off work till sunday now,nice few days to just relax and chill out..Lets hope the weathers nice

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Random Post Whoring #68926
08/28/06 09:41 AM
08/28/06 09:41 AM
UK
DE NIRO'S SISTER Offline
Underboss
DE NIRO'S SISTER  Offline
Underboss
UK
Originally posted by Paul Krendler:
[b] Nice picture!

However, this is your "girlfriend's" gift and NOT your wife?? eek

TIS
Well spotted, TIS. DE NIRO, I think you've been caught out mate.

wink [/b]
Hey paul what did we say last night? lol

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Re: Random Post Whoring #68927
08/28/06 11:20 AM
08/28/06 11:20 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

well im still in the good books so its ok

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: Random Post Whoring #68928
08/28/06 11:29 AM
08/28/06 11:29 AM
UK
DE NIRO'S SISTER Offline
Underboss
Underboss
UK
Yep smile

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Re: Random Post Whoring #68929
08/28/06 10:52 PM
08/28/06 10:52 PM
DonVitoCorleone Offline
Underboss
DonVitoCorleone  Offline
Underboss
I'm a reasonable man get off my case, get off my case, get off my case.

I'm a reasonable man get off my case, get off my case, get off my case.

I dig farmers don't shoot me please!
Re: Random Post Whoring #68930
08/29/06 06:41 PM
08/29/06 06:41 PM
Desolation Row
Don Sonny Corleone Offline
Underboss
Don Sonny Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Desolation Row
Anybody heard Dylan's new album?

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.
Re: Random Post Whoring #68931
08/29/06 08:08 PM
08/29/06 08:08 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

TIS
TIS, I think we mastered the art of Vacationing, maybe we can get that as a job......

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Random Post Whoring #68932
08/29/06 09:06 PM
08/29/06 09:06 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Well, there are those people who write the hotel reviews. They make a living doing it, don't they??

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Post Whoring #68933
08/30/06 08:05 AM
08/30/06 08:05 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
Anybody heard Dylan's new album?
Ive not heard it,but its meant to have big reviews,have you heard it smile

Re: Random Post Whoring #68934
08/30/06 12:17 PM
08/30/06 12:17 PM
Desolation Row
Underboss
Underboss
Desolation Row
Yeah man, its way good if you liked Love and Theft. Its getting great reviews too, apperently, though that really doesnt change the sound

Re: Random Post Whoring #68935
08/30/06 01:02 PM
08/30/06 01:02 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Yeah Love and Theft was a good album,i think ill have to go out and get this one

Re: Random Post Whoring #68936
08/30/06 03:32 PM
08/30/06 03:32 PM
Desolation Row
Underboss
Underboss
Desolation Row
Definetly(sp) worth the money.You wont be dissapointed. Check out "Workingman Blues #2"

Re: Random Post Whoring #68937
08/30/06 11:57 PM
08/30/06 11:57 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
"Happiness is a warm gun (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
Happiness is a warm gun, mama (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
When I hold you in my arms (Oo-oo oh yeah)
And I feel my finger on your trigger (Oo-oo oh yeah)"

Re: Random Post Whoring #68938
08/31/06 01:47 AM
08/31/06 01:47 AM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
God bless this thread!
More homework!

David Barrios
08-30-06
Period 6
Antigone – The Odes

1. Ode I, page 1271:

Ode I’s main theme are the great accomplishments of men by exulting our species and our great resourcefulness, intelligence and domineering nature over our world. It also points out our mortality and our own insignificance when compared to that of the gods. Among mankind’s amazing accomplishments discus are our ability to able to conquest and sail the oceans (lines 2-3), to cultivate the land and make Earth serve his purpose with agriculture (lines 4-6). Stanza two then has the Chorus speaking about mankind’s capability to conquer animals by domestication and hunting of even the most wild of the lot. (lines 7-12) with, the Chorus then praising our ability to think and connect thought with words and actions, something we’ve used to great results (lines 13-14), moving on to humanity’s organization into states and our creation of laws (line 14). After that, they note our ability to over come any hardships, like winter, which we can overcome. (lines 15-17). The third stanza then begins to discuss man’s tragic flaw: his own mortality, which is always quite inevitable. In this portion of the play, there is an air of warning and foreshadowing in the air made by Sophocles, essentially stating the main theme of all of his plays: the insignificance of mankind when compared to the Gods. Rhetorical devices in this Ode include:

• Imagery: “stormgray sea,” (line 2) “huge crests,” (line 3) and “Earth, holy and inexhaustible, is graven with shining furrows where his plows have gone.” (lines 4-5). “The linghtboned bird and beasts that cling to cover, the lithe fish lighting their reaches of dim water,” (lines 7-8) “The lion on the hill, the wild horse windy-maned,” (line 10) and “the sultry shoulders of the mountain bull.” (line 12). “thought as rapid as air,” (line 13) “arrows of snow, the spears of winter rain” (lines 15-16).
• Personification: “stormgray sea yields to his prow,” (lines 2-3) “the huge crests bear him high,” (line 3) and “Earth (…) is graven with shining furrows where his plows have gone.” (lines 4-5) “lightboned birds and beasts that cling to cover, the lithe fish lighting,” (lines 7-8) “The lion on the hill, the wild horse windy-maned resign to him” (lines 10-11) “his blunt yoke had broken” (line 11). “O clear intelligence, force beyond all measure, O fate of man, working both good and evil” (lines 19-20).
• Metaphor: “Year after year, the timeless labor of stallions.” (line 6) “tamed in the net of his mind” (line 9) “late wind of death” (line 18).
• Simile: “thought as rapid as air” (line13).
• Extended metaphor: “from every wind he has made himself secure—from all but one; In the late wind of death he cannot stand.” (lines 17-18)
• Anaphora: “O clear intelligence, O Fate of man,” (lines 19-20) “When the laws are kept, when the laws are broken,” (lines 21-22) and “Never may, Never be it said.” (lines 23-24)
• Rhetorical Question: “When the laws are broken, what of his city then?” (line 22)

• Effect: Ode I is filled with imagery whose purpose is to glorify mans power and dominance over the world. The metaphors and similes are used in order to emphasize his skills and dominance over nature. Bringing Nature alive, personification is used and shows the struggle between these two forces, while bringing more praise to mankind, because after all; since Nature is very difficult to dominate (Bus administration is taking care of that as we speak), the more the honor we deserve for making it submit. The use of Anaphorais quite important because it displays the downside to this all: how man’s intelligence can bring about his own demise, how fate, which has given him the power to reign over all other creatures, can suddenly turn against him, and if we ourselves can’t submit to our superior powers, then we’re going down faster than Ben Afleck’s career..

2. Ode II, page 1276:

In Ode II, the curse of Oedipus and its repercussion in his children’s lives is the chorus’ subject, filling us in on the events that came prior to the play. It also serves as a bridge from the last scene to the next: explaining Creon’s violent reaction to Antigone’s actions. It’s also send us a message about Creon’s hubris which will destroy him. His asserting his own rule over that of the God’s isn’t that smart since someone up there would think perhaps Creon is comparing himself to one of their own. It also sets up the next scene with Creon’s encounter with Haimon and his refusal to take the advice of his son because of Haimon’s youth. Sophocles continues his warnings against hubris to the audience, because after all: once you’ve pissed them off, you’re family line’s number is up and the god’s with their immortality and whatnot will take you down like the Kennedy’s. Whatever pleasure you may get from your pride will be overshadowed, especially when you gouge your eyes out. Rhetorical devices:

• Imagery: “the house is shaken,” (line 2) “black northeast,” (line 4) “drumming death upon windwhipped sand.” (line 6) “Sleep cannot lull him nor the effortless long months of the timeless gods: but he is young forever, and his house is the shining day of High Olympos” (lines 15-17).
• Simile: “Damnation rises behind each child like a wave cresting out…” (lines 3-4) “The walk with fixed eyes, as blind men walk” (line 24)
• Personification: “the anger of heaven has struck,” (line 2) “the long darkness under sea roars up and bursts…” (line 5-6) “I have seen this gathering sorrow (...) loom...” (lines 7-8) “This last flower (...) drank the sunlight...” (lines 10-11) “No pride on earth is free of the curse of heaven.” (line 20) “straying dreams of men,” (line 21) “ghosts of joy,” (line 22) “waking embers burn them,” (line 23) “ancient wisdom speaks.” (line 25)
• Allegory: “I have seen this gathering sorrow from time long past loom upon Oedipus’ children: generation form generation takes the compulsive rage of the enemy god.” (lines7-9)
• Extended Metaphor: “So lately this last flower of Oedipus’ line drank the sunlight! but now a passionate word and a handful of dust have closed up all its beauty” (lines 10-12)
• Assonance: “All that is and shall be, and all the past, is his” (lines 18-19)
• Aphorism: “Fate works most for woe with Folly’s fairest show” (lines 26-27)
• Metaphor: “Man’s little pleasure is the spring of sorrow” (line 28)

• Effect: Imagery in this Ode accentuates the wrath of the gods’. It also emphasizes the omnipresent nature of the gods. They know when you’ve been sleeping. They’ve know when you’re awake. They know when you’ve been bad or good, so be good for your cornea’s sake. In the first instance it appears, simile serves to illustrate the magnitude of the gods’ wrath once they’re really angry, and in its second appearance it illustrates man’s blindness to what is really going on, once again referring to Oedipus’ tragedy. The allegory in stanza two speaks about the wrath of the God’s and how they did poor Oedipus in and the rest of his line. Personification in this passage reminds you of what happenes to bad little boys filled with hubris. The extended metaphor in stanza 2 about Antigone being a flower starting to bloom on its own, still without the shadow of the curse, and then start to close as a result of her own doing, showing once more that fate is inescapable, regardless of how different a person you may be.

3. Ode III, page 1280:

Ode III speaks about the effect of love on men; how it turns blood against blood, only to make them both lose at the end. Love doesn’t care about the good and bad folks; once you are caught in the tender trap, regardless of how kind you are, you can be turned bad. The Chorus starts to blame love for all the tragedies in the play, since after all: a pair of pretty eyes and two normal decent men will fight to the death., iPotraying love as what it is: a two-sided affair in the sense that its lovely and yet can go south: in the first stanza it portrays all the frills, but in the second one, its portrays how it can destroy everything, and how in the end, earth is only Aphrodite’s playfield, and men and women her figurines. It refers to the prior scene in which Creon rejectes Haimon’s advice because he believed that Haimon was too much in love with Antigone to have an unbiased opinion on what her future should be. I believe at this point that the Chorus has changed their opinion about Antigone, saying that it is her pretty face who has set father against son, and how through her Aphrodite mocks humans and their inability to defend themselves from love. Rhetorical devices:
• Personification: “Love, (...) sea-wanderer, forest-visitor,” (lines1-5) Throughout the whole stanza; “A girl’s glance working the will of heaven” (line 15)
• Apostrophe: “Love, (…) even the Immortals cannot escape you” (lines 1-6)
• Metonymy: Using “Immortals” instead of God’s when referring to the higher beings. the use of the word “Love” for “Aphrodite” (lines 14-17)
• Imagery: “the just man’s consenting heart” (line 11)
• Simile: “Surely you swerve upon ruin the just man’s consenting heart” (lines 10-11)

• Effect: Personification is perhaps the most recognizable and important device in this Ode, personifying love and showing its effects on men and the gods; a force which can conquer gods and men alike and make them submit (Amen, brother). Apostrophe is also used; this Ode consists of the Chorus talking to Love, which is neither a real person or thing nor is it present. Metonymy is on hand and is used in two instances: in the first stanza, instead of calling the gods “gods,” Sophocles calls them “Immortals”, reminding you that mortality doesn’t matter nor does your very nature of being whether it be god or man. Sophocles in the second stanza quits referring to Aphrodite by name, but addresses her as “Love,” pointing out her role as goddess and her power Imagery and simile are used in unison in the second stanza to show how love does not discern between the bad and the good when it shoots its arrows. It may turn evil to good, or turn the just man’s heart to ill fortune.

4. Ode IV, page 1283:

Beginning with Antigone’s incarceration, the Chorus speaks of other women in mythological history who suffered her same fate. In the first stanza, Sophocles states that no one can escape fate and that Antigone’s fate was set before she buried her brother, Polynecies. The second stanza can be referring to Creon’s fate. We then delve into the never ending struggle between gods and mortals and how the God’s will tackle anyone who breaks the law of the God’s, regardless of who you are and your power. This poem is quite graphic because Sophocles wants to display some real examples of what happens to those who anger the God’s. Men are more inclined to comply under fear of pain and retaliation than under the promise of something better to come. Moreover, this Ode connects all scenes of the play speaking about Antigone and Creon, and it can even be said that the story of the son which stanza 3 talks about mirrors that of Haimon, as it also foreshadows what is going to happen to him as a consequence of his father’s actions. Rhetorical devices:

• Allusion: “All Danae’s beauty was locked away in a brazen cell where the sunlight could not come: a small room still as any grave, enclosed her.” (lines 1-3) “And Dryas’ son also, that furious king” (line 10) “And old men tell a half-remembered tale of horror” (lines 19-20) “Her father was the god of the North Wind and she was cradled by gales” (lines 29-30)
• Personification: “Destiny” (line 9) “his tongue had mocked,” (line 16) “his madness dies among the echoes” (line 13) “watched the shuttle plunge Four times,” (lines 25-26) “four blind wounds crying for revenge” (line 26) “deathless Fate found means” (line 33)
• Imagery: “No power in wealth or war or tough sea-blackened ships,” (lines 7-8) “Zeus in a rain of gold poured love upon her,” (line 5) “brazen cell where the sunlight could not come.” (line 2) “god’s prisoning anger,” (line 11) “his madness died among echoes,” (line 13) “fired the wrath of the nine Implacable Sisters,” (line 17-18) “deaf stone” (line 12) “a half-remembered tale of horror where a dark ledge splits the sea and a double surf beats on the gray shores,” (lines 19-21) “sick with hatred,” (lines 22-23) “ripped out his two sons’ eyes with her bloody hands” (line 24) “crying, tears, and blood mingled,” (line 27) “She raced with young colts on the glittering hills and walked untrammeled in the open light” (line 31-32)
• Metonymy: Using “Implacable Sisters” instead of “Muses” (line 18)
• Simile: “deathless Fate found means to build a tomb like yours for joy” (line 33-34)

• Effect: Allusion and imagery are important devices used, conveying Sophocles’s moral to the whole play which is: obey the Gods and live; contend and die. Oh, and let’s not forget that we must accept our fate. Imagery was used to scare the audience into compliance with its gory details of past men and women who suffered the same miseries as the protagonists of his play. The first and fourth stanzas refer to Antigone, by referring to beautiful and young women who have suffered the same untimely death she did. The third stanza alludes to Creon, and what he’s going to pay for his disobedience, arrogance and pride. The third stanza could be interpreted as discussing Haimon, the victim of the circumstance, trapped between his love for Antigone and his love for his father, and suffering death as a consequence of the struggle. Allusion goes hand in hand with the imagery in this Ode by reinforcing the moral by showing real people from history and how their actions, similar in nature to those of the play’s characters, earned them an early grave. Personification gives life to the force such as fate and destiny which see all the events of the play and our lives through. Also metonymy is used once more to reinforce the merciless nature of the gods when angered. Note that Sophocles chooses to call the nine Muses “Implacable Sisters” instead of their more widespread title.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Random Post Whoring #68939
08/31/06 04:40 AM
08/31/06 04:40 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Originally posted by Irishman12:
"Happiness is a warm gun (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
One of my fav beatles songs from the "White Album"

Re: Random Post Whoring #68940
08/31/06 07:59 AM
08/31/06 07:59 AM
UK
Paul Krendler Offline
The Dude
Paul Krendler  Offline
The Dude
UK
I've decided I want Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd playing at my funeral. It's got to be my all-time favourite song.

"I'm sorry if your stepmother is a nympho but I don't see what this has to do with, uh... do you have any Kalhua?"
Re: Random Post Whoring #68941
08/31/06 08:14 AM
08/31/06 08:14 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Awesome choice Paul. I used to always put it on the pub jukebox just to get my money's worth. I was quite surprised to hear it on the radio the other day and they played the full version.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Random Post Whoring #68942
08/31/06 08:39 AM
08/31/06 08:39 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

My two fav Jukebox songs are "Guns and Roses-Sweet Child o mine" and "Oasis-Champagne Supernova.Get about 12 Minutes of music for 50p

Re: Random Post Whoring #68943
08/31/06 08:58 AM
08/31/06 08:58 AM
UK
DE NIRO'S SISTER Offline
Underboss
Underboss
UK
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Awesome choice Paul. I used to always put it on the pub jukebox just to get my money's worth. I was quite surprised to hear it on the radio the other day and they played the full version.
YourFROM bit's funny! "IT'S FUN TO STAY IN THE YMCA!"

Re: Random Post Whoring #68944
08/31/06 10:54 AM
08/31/06 10:54 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Funnily enough, "Freebird" was played at my mate's dad's funeral a couple of months back.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Random Post Whoring #68945
08/31/06 11:01 AM
08/31/06 11:01 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Originally posted by DE NIRO'S SISTER:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b] Awesome choice Paul. I used to always put it on the pub jukebox just to get my money's worth. I was quite surprised to hear it on the radio the other day and they played the full version.
YourFROM bit's funny! "IT'S FUN TO STAY IN THE YMCA!" [/b]
No, yours is much more funnier and cryptic.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Random Post Whoring #68946
08/31/06 01:00 PM
08/31/06 01:00 PM
UK
Paul Krendler Offline
The Dude
Paul Krendler  Offline
The Dude
UK
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Funnily enough, "Freebird" was played at my mate's dad's funeral a couple of months back.
Was that at his dad's request or did the family choose it? In any event, it's a perfect song to say farewell.

Re: Random Post Whoring #68947
08/31/06 01:30 PM
08/31/06 01:30 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] "Happiness is a warm gun (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
One of my fav beatles songs from the "White Album" [/b]
I was stuck in my head all day yesterday. It's getting there but my favorite off of that album so far is I Will

Re: Random Post Whoring #68948
08/31/06 01:36 PM
08/31/06 01:36 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Yeah thats a nice song,this is really a great album,with all four contributing with many songs,my fav is

Revolution 1,brilliant riff

Re: Random Post Whoring #68949
08/31/06 01:45 PM
08/31/06 01:45 PM
UK
Paul Krendler Offline
The Dude
Paul Krendler  Offline
The Dude
UK
There's so much to choose from on that album. Back In The USSR has to be mine.

Re: Random Post Whoring #68950
08/31/06 01:50 PM
08/31/06 01:50 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
I've heard a lot of people say that Paul and I think the song is pretty good but not great. To a lot of people it's their favorite song but I just don't see how or why. But I guess we each have our own tastes/opinions.

Why isn't 'The Ballad of John & Yoko' on any of their albums? The only CD I have it on is the 1 album mad Now that's one of my favorite songs. But to get back on topic, off of the White Album, I also like 'Don't Pass Me By' and 'I'm So Tired'

Re: Random Post Whoring #68951
08/31/06 01:54 PM
08/31/06 01:54 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Ballard of john and yoko,isn't on any albums, i think as its a John song with no help from the others at all, recorded in 2,3 days but still got to Number one in Uk for 14 weeks

Re: Random Post Whoring #68952
08/31/06 02:33 PM
08/31/06 02:33 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
Ballard of john and yoko,isn't on any albums, i think as its a John song with no help from the others at all, recorded in 2,3 days but still got to Number one in Uk for 14 weeks
It's on the compilation double CD set of 1967-70.

Page 188 of 433 1 2 186 187 188 189 190 432 433

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull