Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Who did I insult! It was a sarcastic joke, not that I need to exolain myself to you. Pointless? The only pointless posts are the one's you disagree with.

yogi my intent was not to insult you, if it came across that way I apologize!

Sorry East, i apologize, i thought the 2nd half of your comment was genuinely describing English people (to you). I was the one who jumped the gun again my apologies

No worries, go back and look af my posts though bro, I respond and get offensive i agree! I need to learn to just ignore. However I am nit the type to go out of.my way to offend someone. I take the bait and respond like an idiot!

Tbh i've been in and out of this site over the past few months. When i initially started reading posts again a few days ago you were at the centre of alot of arguments. So ithink you know where i was coming from with that comment.

I understand the conversations I was involved with, not saying I was justified to make the commenst I did. However I let myself get dragged down by the misinformed. You being a smart guy knkw there are always two sides of an argument. There are always Sparrow's that will peck at an Eagle!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno