I personally dont put any stock in Jerry Capecis so called rumors. Firstly if you read who said it, an unamed law enforcement officer... Lol. It could be some asshole patrol cop saying it! He claimed Mancuso was callin the shots, or some thing of the sort. Basically when i read it, what i got out of it was basically in this one officers opinion Mikey Nose had more juice than any one else in the family. I just domt buy it. Mancusos in for what another 15 yrs? TVs in fort dix with half the wiseguys in jersey lol getting out in maybe 18-20 months? The only guy from TVs crew that got pinched was VB and he should be out in less than a yr. I dont doubt the bronx guys at there height coulda easily ran that family, but i cant even think of one guy from Gorgeous's crew thats left! Granted im no a bx guy and dont know everyone but still. TV still has a crew. The most capable guy of running that family is Tony R! If he wanted it, it would be his! TG and Gerry too, but there not refined enough... lol The other guys u mentioned, joe.. Saunders is all but retired. AC is still inside for a few months. Shecky is still locked up. Joe Sammy is actually a lot closer to TV than most NY guys! Right now its either JS or Tony Black with Rabito playin mop up lol