What you fail to realize Pat is this was someone I considered a friend. When he got out and hit me...I was in shock. It wasn't like it was some random passer-by that attacked me. This is someone I cared about.

Had it been someone else...believe me...things would have turned out much different. But when you have someone come over threatening to kick your ass...your best friend for that matter...and then she has her boyfriend do it for her...you find yourself wondering why. My best friend in the world had her boyfriend attack me for no reason. That kinda shit fucks with your mind.

But believe me...once I got up and got in his face...just knowing he didn't want any part of me in a fair fight was enough for me. Knowing he didn't want a piece of me in a fair fight...with ME only having one good hand...was enough for me. He's going to jail for 2nd degree assault...and possibly being brought up on charges of attempted 3rd degree murder. The assault was pre-meditated. He may be laughing now...but I'll have the last laugh. And remember...he who laughs last...laughs loudest.

Originally posted by Fame:
XXX - glad you're ok, bro.
do you think they were on drugs?
(that reminds me of the 24 scene (I know you're a fan) when Lynn got beat up by his sister's bf...from behind.
They didnt steal your CTU card did they? grin

BTW- did u finally watch the finale?
NO! I still haven't caught the final two episodes of season 5. But luckily FOX will be airing them tomorrow. grin

And no...my CTU card is still safely stowed in my wallet. You know...the one that says "bad mother fucker." tongue

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis