My neck is what's bothering me the most right now. I turned around just as he was coming up to me...and he punched me in the eye. I went down to one knee...I was dazed. He came over and started kicking me...he punched me in the other eye...and then he grabbed me by my neck and just started twisting. I truly believe he was trying to break my neck.

I was able to fight him off...and I got back up to my feet. When we finally got face to face...he decided to walk away.

Right now...I'm just confused. I don't think its something I really need to understand...I don't know why it happened...it just happened. Sorry if I'm not talking coherently right now. I'm just typing the thoughts going through my head.

This girl...she was supposed to be my best friend. Her boyfriend and I got along ok, too. I don't know why this happened. But I will be pressing charges tomorrow...and his ass will be going to jail.

I probably oughta go to the doctor tomorrow too and get checked out...just to make sure its not more serious than it is.

Thanks for the well-wishes guys. I'll be ok.

I think I gotta agree with something Turi said to me one time. I think I am the unluckiest guy on Earth! At least sometimes anyway.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis