Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I know we have posters from all over the World on here. But as far as criminal defense attorneys there are good ones,bad ones and list could go on... I'm throwing this out there because I'm getting a bit weary of one of my my co-defendants attorney. The case had been delayed for over three years now. It's got to the point where I'm fed up since it has been drug out for so long.I'm in a complicated spot. I feel that there have been conflict of interest that when addressed could have directly had the case thrown out but then again these guys see each other everyday they have to work together on cases and with this particular case I feel as I'm going to get thrown under the bus considered I didn't turn Stoolie like one has..another co-defendant of mine is a millionaire that's what has me on edge.. I have a feeling that my attorney hasn't been effective enough and never considered filing any motions that I think would be effective in helping me ....

Sorry I haven't been on here long. And understand if you don't feel comfortable saying.. But what's the case for? What are the charges? One of your codefendents is a millionaire and the other went stoolie? Sounds fucking horrible