Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
There was a black guy on an american greed episode probably in his 30's that produced a good amount of counterfeited money by using recycled newsprint, he was based out of L.A.. I'm sure it might be on youtube, the simplicity of it was funny because you would never expect it. He simply used the Program " Paint." They would also used aqua-net hairspray so the counterfeit detecting pens would pass it as real. They actually hit all 50 states. One of the ways the feds tracked him down was he was using his Staples Rewards card to save on ink, the funny thing is when I was on probation I worked their for about 2 years while going to college at the same time. Given the amount of profit he made, and to try and save money leaving a paper trail (No Pun Intended) cracked me up. Because everytime you brought in an empty ink cartlidge they'd give you a coupon for $3.00 off your purchase and you could use 3 of those at a time at the max. They no longer do that... but that little tidbit I remeber had me and my pops laughing are asses off hearing that when watching it

I saw that one with the hairspray, pretty clever. We were talking about that episode a few posts back.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=685934#Post685934

All these shows put real bad ideas in my brain. I swear everytime i watch them i get the biggest urge to go pull down a score of one kind or another. lol