There is a lot of these fuckers in the los angeles area, mainly the san fernando valley, north hollywood and glendale. Glendale has like the largest Armenians population outside Armenian, they are pretty serious into organized crime. From what I know first hand their bread and butter is credit card fraud/identity theft. You can google "Armenian power gang" and a lot of shit will come up about their credit card skimmer devices they had everywhere and how many millions they were stealing. The main ethnic groups involved are Armenians, Lebanese, and Persians. They fucking all know each other and stick to their own kind like crazy. Many of them are also huge into the illegal pharmaceuticals in the san fernando valley. Someone in their family will own a pharmacy and they use it like a fucking candy shop.. Pull up in theirs s500 Mercedes, 7 series BMW"s, Bentleys, and they walk out of the pharmacy with bags full of opiate painkillers. We're talking like 20,000 tablets at a time that sell on the streets for 15 a pop.. I've never met one who isn't a crook, or doesn't know a crook in some way.. Anything you need they can get it. Counterfeit money, illegal smogs,jewelry, weapons, credit cards, cars.. I think they're going to become a serious problem on the west coast, they have the numbers and the brains.