Originally Posted By: CamillusDon
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Cam,
That attack in China was mentioned here before if I'm not mistaken. The children were wounded, but they all survived. I'm pretty sure the parents in CT would have swapped with the parents in China.

Shame on you. Do you really think any family would wish or trade another attack on anyone?
Using any weapon at all? God help anyone believing that kind of reasoning.

How much do you really know about that attack in China. I see Not enough to know how brutal it really was or you would not have even posted anything of the sort.

Please rethink your idea on this...PLEASE

SHAME ON ME??? Shame on YOU! It was a terrible attack in China. Children were maimed and children were grievously wounded. However, the children SURVIVED. And any of the parents in CT would have given anything to have their children alive. Yes, perhaps horribly wounded, but ALIVE.

As a parent, I can't imagine how horrible it was for those parents in China. However, at least when they wake up the next day, they can still hug and kiss their children, something that the parents in Newtown were forever robbed of.

My point, if you got off your high horse to actually look at what I wrote, is that while a knife attack is a dreadful thing, the children survived. That is the critical difference between a knife attack and an attack with the kind of repeat, repeat weapons that were used in Newtown.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club