Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Fuck the NRA, their screwball President and their Second Amendment obsessed supporters. And again, I legally own three guns with licenses in both Florida and New York State. But no one needs an assault, er, scratch that, no one needs a weapon that repeats and repeats and repeats.

Very interesting Rant my friend... I hear your opinion loud and clear even with the foul words, which I usally find are use by people far to often these days.

Be a friend and calmly tell me what firearms you own and why you have them and of course if you ever had to use them for the reason you thought you needed them for. Do yopu carry everyday? and if so why?

Not looking to debate here, just looking for some background from you since you keep saying that you own guns.
I always like to know a little bit about the person so I can judge better.

You really seem to dislike the NRA. I see that thousands and thousand have joined the NRA these last few days since the talk of firearm bans.
Do you think they are trying to send a message of support in keeping their rights to hold these arms?

All suppliers are reporting record sales of all types of weapons and amo sales are through the roof. Included in these long lines are Police and other department agents who also want to get something in case of a ban. Why do you feel it is so important for so many to want or need these weapons?

I know that this issue is hotter then a boiling pot with the lid steaming.

If you look on some law enforcemnet blogs or real gun sites, you will find very few rants, but very good posts by people who can talk about these subjects and take it very serious.

I hope to see more of this on here.

BTW. I understand you served in our profession in NY. So you have worked with the families who have lost loved ones due to these type of crimes, gangs, drugs and suicides. It is never easy sitting down with them and getting them through the worst times of their lifes.

Be safe and take care of one another.

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."