From a firearms expert, anti gunners read this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to use the title of expert but to give it a heading I thought I'd use it cause that's what the Federal and local courts recognize me as.

I have well over 25 years experience as an firearms and tactics instructor for the largest law enforcement agency in the world. I spent 11 of those years as Senior instructor in charge of its swat team and the dignitary protection unit and the rest of my time training recruits. street cops, federal law enforcement agencies and special ops branches of the military. I'm giving you my background because I'm not some news reporter, actor, politician or bleeding heart hoping for the world to love each other. I'm a professional whose job has been teaching people to shoot someone mostly in a close quarter battle.

I don't think that someone with mental problems should have access to firearms. Nor do I think someone who is having domestic problems should have a firearm in their home. This is something that is taught to police officers by their instructors during the weapons safe guarding course. they are better off leaving the guns at work in their lockers. A civilian has to use common sense and make a decision on what to do. they cant leave it in their locker. Having a firearm may be a right but you have to be responsible.

I'm not going to call them assault rifles cause that's not what they are. Semi automatic rifles that bear the features of a real assault rifle have been labeled as such to get a rise out of the clueless public by the media and politicians who are boosting their egos and pockets with this agenda. They say you will be safer if these weapons become illegal, BULLSHT. So they get rid of them but leave low capacity weapons alone. I can still inflict the same damage with carrying one gun and reloading or have several guns on me. If I don't want to do that I can use the stuff that killed 168 people in the Oklahoma bombing. Think of it, how stupid is it to make a gun illegal cause it has a flash suppressor or a folding stock. The weapon works the same as it did when the stock was wood but it doesn't have that hollywood look. Weapons, drugs and anything else will always be gotten on the black market. Look at what a team of guys did to our country with box cutters, they changed the way we live.

Some will say that you should have a psych test prior to owning a firearm. I'm not a doctor, I'm sure that you'll catch some crazies that way but in my job some have slipped through. We have murder suicides happen, cops that become criminals, contract killers, we even have one that's being investigated as a possible serial killer who wanted to eat his victims. I guess the doctors missed that one.

The NRA came out with a statement saying that schools should have armed security or police. Anti gunner bloomberg says that it's foolish but what he doesn't tell the public is that he has 350 cops assigned to the bad schools around the city. Then you have the news reporters who act like they have my background giving advice on proper tactics for the schools and in the home. How foolish is that.

The media and the politicians cause people to freak out and run to gun stores clearing the shelves out. Those people know that the GOV. isn't going to be in their homes protecting them when the bad guy comes in. The GOV are protected by a 24 hour protection detail that are armed to the teeth with weapons that would make your eyes pop out if you saw them. But the public are told by politicians who are not firearms trainers that they don't need such weapons to protect themselves, only they can have them. so this is the gun that I will let you have. Gee thanks, whats the bad guy carrying. Police around the country complained that they wanted semi auto handguns to combat the bad guys because they felt out gunned. How about you.

People post stats of gun crime reduction as a result of a ban in the USA and abroad. Don't be so quick to buy into it. My department has been twisting figures for years to make themselves look good. What's down played are the times people have saved themselves or someone else cause that would make the politicians freak. they don't want people arming themselves.

I've heard this time and again that if you have a gun in the house for protection it's going to be used on you. I just heard firearms instructor Bloomberg saying this on the news this evening. How dare he tell someone to stand there and be a victim without fighting back. Everyone has the right to defend themselves. If you feel that you don't want a gun fine. If you think your alarm will save you great or the lights that you have around the house give you that warm feeling of safety enjoy. I'll use deadly physical force as it's defined by the state of NY penal law. Then I'll turn on the lights.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!