I saw it and was wondering if anyone would comment on it here. Pretty shocking. uhwhat I've never seen/heard anybody walk in a school armed with a movie, video game, or song and kill 28 people. GUNS though, that's another story.

The Middle school I worked for for 22 yrs. had a police officer on campus BUT he (or she) would be assigned to 3 different campuses (budget was a District issue) and wasn't there the entire day. He'd be available to us via a phone call should an emergency occur. He was uniformed, carried a gun. However, by all accounts, it seems his gun would be a cap gun as opposed to what Lanza was carrying. Plus, he'd have to be at the particular entrance a perp choose which is unlikely since the officer could be anywhere on campus. So what, we need to have our schools surrounded by guns. I don't think so. rolleyes

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon