Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Relax, Bam. No one is going to take your Nintendo away. But these things have to be explored. Studies have to be made, etc.

Because the truth is, we really don't know. This shit never happened before the video game generation. Now that's probably just a coincidence, but it doesn't hurt to find out for sure.

This has been explored. Everything else has been explored except mental illness/medications. There has been shootings before pong came out, and while it was out. The only problem there is with video games is the fact that parents would use it to 'babysit' there kids.

I went out of my way to say that it's probably a coincidence, Bam. But as far as your saying "this has been explored," I think you're overstating it.

I get defensive around this subject mainly because fox news keeps blaming videos games for everything that has happened since columbine, and also trying to say those monsters trained from video games. Anyway's what I was trying to say was that they have done tests and statistics. Just ammo for both sides of this argument. For all I know you could be right, I could be right, we both could be right, or wrong.