While I am for, and it's good to explore everything, bottom line is it is still the gun that kills, not the video game or the movie, or the song.

I never really thought about until recently when my grandkids were watching an old Tom & Jerry cartoon, which consisted of hammers on the head, throwing off cliffs and that type of thing. My daughter is the one who commented on it's violence, while I didn't really take note of it til then. confused

Man, we were exposed to that all the time as kids. AND, what about the Three Stooges? My God, today they'd be considered awfully violent. Yet, these were things we KNEW not to do. Most people do NOT imitate what they see. Some with troubled minds will, and of course we can't catch/help ALL of them the all the time but there is absolutely no reason NOT to talk about this issue and take some kind of action.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon