I don't care if it makes it more difficult or takes you longer to get that killing machine in your hands. There are too many dead, children, babies. Columbine, Virginia Tech, Gaby Gifford and all of those at her rally, and now this. I don't care if you're inconvenienced. Who cares? Why would it bother you if it makes it a little harder to purchase a lethal weapon? It should be harder. It should be damned difficult.

I am so tired of seeing these memorial services on the news. The candlelight vigils, the teddy bears and cards left behind. It's unprecedented. This is where your children should be safe, and they're being slaughtered.

I cannot imagine the anguish that these parents are feeling. You kiss your child goodbye, a bus drives them away and you never, ever see them alive again. No, it's too much to bear. And if you have to wait three days before you can buy a hunting rifle, then tough.

Go and stand at the graves of these babies and tell their parents that the gun laws in this country are just okie-dokie, honky dory.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club