Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Well being born/raised in MI, I am definitely interested. As I understand it, this Governor also designated "city managers (I think that's what they were called) and booted out elected officials to put these people in charge of Benton Harbor & I think Detroit.

Seriously Lilo, keep us (or me) posted on the on-the ground activity there as you see it. smile

I want to call my siblings but in recent years my brother and I are opposite politically which surprises the hell out of me. uhwhat I don't want to argue with him Yet, in this case, with all of us former school employees and IN unions, I am curious as to his opinion.
smile
TIS

See pictures of protests here and here

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.