I've got a broken molar. Out of all the injuries I've sustained in my life (broken leg, torn ligaments in both ankles, broken wrist, post-op pain from my wrist injury), I gotta tell ya, this is by far the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. It feels like someone is hammering a nail into my jaw. I feel like I've been hit in the face with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, and subsequently kicked in the face with a steel toe boot.

When I'm up and walking around, it's not so bad. But once I lay down, the pain is almost unbearable. When the pain is at its worst, I literally wanna die. I'm calling the dentist tomorrow. I haven't called yet because I no longer have health benefits. But I gotta get this tooth yanked out of my mouth before it kills me. The pain alone is enough to kill me.

frown

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis