out of all the turncoats in the john stanfa era from wat i read theres never been a acount of the attempted shooting at michael chang or of any conspiracy of stanfa and joe chang plotting against his brother mike. i cant remember any of stanfa sicilians ever saying they shoot at michael chang except for veasey who killed him. the only guy who testified in the joe chang shooting was the horse head guy who said merlino and crew made him do it i forgot who the other 3 or 4 shooters he said were there but no one got convicted. did john veasey ever talk about joe chang in his book i bet they probaly never met. and i really dont think veasey or privite were inducted into the philly mob i flat out think they lied or the feds told them to. cause if they dont burn the saint and blood or gun not on the table its not real, the gambino's made the whole devacalcante do there inductions over cause they never used the gun and knife and that was when they were at there most powerfull peak in the early 90tys before vinny ocean fliped. i dont want to hear a guy say yaeh john stanfa said im with him that makes me a made guy, no it dont. this mafia prince book by leonetti talks on the brothers chang, how it must have killed the dad who he says is probaly the most respected gangster from his era alive, and says he heard he's in good health. i know is long, any one post something up here if there was a trial transcript or arcticle.

Last edited by pmac; 12/10/12 01:35 AM.