Originally Posted By: meffaboston
Someone plz give me info on him an his bro did one survive a hit attempt an itvwqs cought on camera I seen that but I would live some good info on bolth if them....wasn't one underboss at one time....an did one brother try to shoot the other one cuz one was with merlino an the other with stanfa....plz respond

There were three Ciancaglini brothers: John, Joe Jr., and Michael. Joe Jr. was made underboss by Stanfa to appease the Merlino faction. This didn't work out. Michael, the youngest and Joey Merlino's best friend was shot at one day when coming home from playing ball. He was certain his brother Joey was one of the shooters. Michael in turn had his brother shot which was the one caught on tape. Mikey Chang was then shot along with Joey Merlino shortly after. Michael died and Joey was shot in the ass and survived. Johnny Chang, the oldest was in jail while all this was going on. Sad story. Johnny was caught on tape saying that if he was out none of this would have ever went down. He came home shortly after Michael died.