Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
i got to add,naples is on the west coast of fla. i saw it in on of you guys posts but i said broward some how. thanks piz.lol.

and yes i remember reading that about the perna kid.i believe in a different article they were seizing his house and a lexus, etcetera.

i believe tore locascio still holds his stripes. he may be a multi millionare.but hes stll 'lcn'. his dad is still frankie loc.

campo.i am not sure if it was his mother or father who was p.r. but yes apardntly,richie martino was dating his mom i believe.lol.
Ive discussed the Andy Campos thing with a good amount of people and reaserched it to the best of my ability and I just honestly found no proof that he is half puerto rican and some evidence pointing to it deffintly being false, Italy is a diverse country just because your last name does not end in a vowel does not disqualify it from being Italian, Remember most Italian names were formerly Latin before the middle ages and they got a hell of allot of names ending with "S",Just my two cents