getting perry 'made' was a smart move by tony green.as long as he was president of the feast as a made guy the feast 'belongs' to tony green.tony had to sit with q.d. for the right to perry. apparently the story im told is perry had been 'with' one of tonys guys before he was president of the association and they had no 'right' to 'veto' his button. real sharp move by tony green. not that it lasted very long.lol.

there was that place [federicos?] i belive,was a small 'cafe' in the back of that cigar shop.three little indians was its name i think. although,that might be a completely different place. mulberry street bar used to have neighborhood guys there but theres no such thing as a 'neighborhood guy' on mulberry street any more.lol. i remember in the 60s elizebeth street was all cafes and clubs and old bakerys. even john jovinos gun shop is some fucking gift shop now.they just kept the fucking sign out there to confuse guys like me who remember it before it was owned by a bunch shish kabobs.