Originally posted by Letizia B.:
I'm sorry to hear you're in pain, did they say anything like how long it'll hurt? Hopefully not too long. Feel better soon! Are you sleeping a lot, on the meds?
Oh hell yeah, the meds knock me out. The percocet (oxycodone) usually kicks in within 45 minutes of taking it...and the feeling it gives you is rather....interesting. lol

They also gave me Vistaril (hydroxyzine) for nausea and itching. Now I'd heard somewhere that anesthesia can cause you to itch after you wake up from the sedation. I had no idea how BAD the itching could get. I'm constantly scratching all over my body, and it itches the worst underneath all my bandages. The vistaril helps tremendously...but taking it AND Percocet....it completely drains me of my energy. I've been sleeping most of the day.

You didn't make it to L.A. for any reason, did you?
No. She and I wanted to get up there, but she needs new tires on her car, and she didn't wanna risk having them give up on her on the freeway. I just wanted me some Greco's Pizza! lol

As for the Cathedral, we actually stumbled across it by accident. We were going down Chapman to go to Target, and I noticed it (how can you NOT notice it?)

It looked very familiar to me. Then I remembered seeing it on Laguna Beach, and on a program that aires on one of those religious channels. So everytime we rode by, I'd bust out my digital camera and try to get a picture. But it's not easy capturing a good photo going about 35 mph with cars and palm trees going by. lol

I did get a few decent ones. When we went to that Chinese restaurant, I stood out in the parking lot and snapped some shots. None of them are great, but they are a few that aren't bad.

Unfortunately...we didn't venture into the church. I would have really liked to. We just never got around to it. lol </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for reading, gina! smile

The Block is an outdoor shopping center in the city of Orange. It's a really nice place, too. Some great stores and exceptional dining (but they closed down the Wolfgang Puck restaurant! frown )

I'll get my pics up as soon as soon as possible!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis