from 84 to 87 i worked for a guy who managed the book that handled all of johns bets. if you guys know who i mean dont say. its pretty common knowledge but still. one day i was having a beer with the 'controller' who was 'under' this guy. he let it slip that over the average week he took about three grand from 'one account' alone. the 'controller' was paid a salary plus paid a ten percent commision on all losing action that came through him or the half sheets he managed. do the math.

so appart from sports, there was poker [apparently he was aful.lol], craps, roulette,slots. now when he wasnt getting every last part of his life 'comped' or on 'the arm', he spent like no tomorrow. mercedes, suits,hand painted ties, shoes, jewelry, etc.

then remember all the family he has. he doesnt just keep a lot of money that comes to him. he wasnt a greedy boss, but he spent a lot of what he had.

then you have to look at victoria gotti. how much money is 'enough' for her? is she just saying that for pity? look at her house. look at juniors house. my opinion? its bullshit. the gottis and there kids are set for life.fact.