Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
So even if it ain't happening now it has obviously happened in the past.

I don't think that sitonmyface11 ever questioned that. It's a matter of what the "rules" are supposed to be. And as everyone here knows, Cosa Nostra "rules" are broken every day.

Craig DePalma's mother was Jewish. Greg got him straightened out anyway. Junior Gotti's Mom is half-Jewish, and he made it all the way to acting boss.

I use those guys as examples because they're both well known to the people who follow this stuff. There are others whom you've never heard of that I won't list. I also use Craig and Junior because they have something in common: Both of them had powerful Rabbis. And that's what it's all about in that life: Who you know and who you're related to. The mob brats will always get special treatment. That's just the way it is.

Bottom line: It wouldn't shock me to find out that a few half-Italians have slipped in since they tightened up "the rules" a few years ago. Especially if they have a father who's a made guy himself.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.