Wiretapped conversation between Corky Vastola,Sam Decavalcante and Joe Zicarelli about every day problems and combinations...

Corky:I also sad this Sam,if this turns out to be a score,we shoot an end back here.

Sam:Wait a min i want to talk about money first so theres no misunderstanding.What end do you feel Joe should get?

Corky:25 per cent for here.Because theres two guys and myself ova there.Thats three of us.To Joe:So youre the fourth guy.

Sam:Do you think that right?To forget me?

Corky:Forget you?Well thats what i told Mike,but yeah.Lets make it 5.Ill take 20 per cent.

Joe:Me too.

Sam:Alright Joe,youre satisfied with 20 per cent?

Joe:Yeah im satisfied.

Sam:Now,how about the dues there?Where do the dues come in now?

Joe:I use the dues for his books,stationery,and to set him all up.

Corky:What are the dues a mounth.

Joe:Well you can make yours 5$,but i only have four here.

Corky:And what is the initiation fee?Ah but im goin to waive the fee to set up the shop.

Joe:Right.Than you could charge 25$,50$ or 75$-whatever you want.Why not 10 not and anybody that comes in after 25?

Corky:Yeah.All right.

Sam:well how you gonna make a score if youre cheap?

Corky:Well im goin to make the score this way.When i sit down with the boss(management),I tell him how much its gonna cost him in welfare,hospitalization and all that.Say a plant with 250 people ,will cost hom 4000$ a mounth-just for hospitalization.So altogether I make a package out of it.Ill say"Its gonna cost 100.000$ a year.Lets cut it in half and forget about it."And walk away.I show him first what its gonna cost-than how much im gonna save him by walking away.

source: http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%...9/Item%2001.pdf

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/03/12 07:26 AM.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good