I've been interested and wondered about this for decades. Some friends and I used to play with the Ouija board on a regular basis and got A LOT of material (Seth Speaks kinda stuff). But no predictions ever came true. But who's to say that spirits can predict the future any better than we can?

The closest to proof we came to was going to a friend's supposedly-haunted house (he claimed things would move around, drawers would open and close, etc); we took the Ouija board into his basement, using candles for light, and did a séance. We all nearly shit our pants, fleeing, when ALL the candles went out at once in the middle of it! eek

Not proof of anything, tho. But still curious.

I've probably watched every show/doc on the subject and still never saw anything convincing. I used to watch Paranormal State all the time, but nothing was ever captured. I never saw them as scam artists or liars, but still, they never got any proof either.

So who knows. Lack of proof doesn't mean something doesn't exist, it just means we haven't proven that it does exist -- with our current instruments and methodologies.

God has never been proven to exist, but a whole lot of people believe He does (as do I). Sometimes it just takes faith.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations