[Federico "Fritzy" Giovanelli and Frank "Frankie California" Condo]

Fritzy: Hey, Frankie, these are the best two fucking days, yesterday and, and today so far.

Frank: I'm glad, I'm happy.

Fritzy: I'm already planning' all f***inh rapes, I'm planning.

Frank: Yeah?

Fritzy: Yeah.

Frank: Marone. You better keep quiet somebody might be there.

Fritzy: No, there's nobody, only the cleaning woman. And she's about 60-years-old.

Frank: Eh.

Fritzy: Well, did you come down last night?

Frank: No.

Fritzy: Ah, good. I, I, she bought some, uh, I had my friend with me.

Frank: Yeah?

Fritzy: He's calling me f***ing names. Freddy the Frog, Frankie the Frog.

Frank: Me too?

Fritzy: Yeah, Frankie the Frog, Freddie the Frog. Oh yeah, he goes, “I gotta call…that's better, Frankie the Frog.” Well I says, “Well Freddy the Frog is Frankie's brother.”

Fritzy: I says, “Hey, we're brothers, so you…” alright, he's calling, ah, ah, what the fuck was he, all f***ing names. He's crazy. He's crazy.

Frank: I know.

Fritzy: He’s crazy.

Fritzy: What? He’s goin’, “Frog.” Meantime, thought in my f***ing head he win the game. He knows what he's doing. He knows what he's doing. He gives ya a f***ing spin.

Frank: Why'd ya go down Sunday? You're starting to break him in again.

Fritzy: Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. Nah, nah.

Frank: You're breaking him in again. He'll have you down there all summer.

Fritzy: Fuck that. I ain't going, I got too many f***ing things, my, I, uh, he told the other guy, the other guys going to California.

Frank: Yeah.

Fritzy: He said he told Larry, he says, “You gotta hang around.”

Fritzy: He says, “You wanna bury me,“ he told him. Larry says, “You wanna give me the f***ing last rites.”

Frank: I know.

Fritzy: Mannaggia marone. This guy, this guy's got cancer, he dyin' and everything.

Frank: F***ing joint, he's worried about that joint stayin' open.

Fritzy: I don't know.

Frank: Huh.

Fritzy: Huh.

Frank: Uh. Wants to keep the f***ing joint night and day, night and day.

Fritzy: I know.

Frank: People open four o'clock in the afternoon. He wants to open Saturday and Sunday, seven o'clock in the morning.

Fritzy: What the f*** is there?.

Frank: Nobody.

Fritzy: What the f*** is there?. You know? Ha?

Fritzy: Anyhow, you uh, you feeling a little better?

Frank: Yeah, I feel better.

Fritzy: But you're rested up more, ya know, I mean…

Frank: I've been coughing.

Fritzy: Well you bet, look, hang up now and go, find out what time your appointment. Whatya, ya, ya. Ya know the guy might have morning appointments. He may, may have it in the afternoon. Call right now. Get that resolved Frank.

Frank: As soon as I come back from that f***ing appointment I'm starting exercising

Fritzy: Well, find out what they tell you.

Frank: You got all that stuff down there you never use it. I wish I had that, I'd be using it everyday.

Fritzy: Frankie, Frankie, my life is not that f***ing easy.

Frank: You got no time for yourself.

Fritzy: Alright, my f***ing life ain't that easy.

Frank: Try and get The Rubber this week. The Rubber.

Fritzy: No, no, no, no, no, no, no. The Rubber, The Rubber killed me.

Frank: Now listen to me. You leave that part of your body alone.

Fritzy: The Rubber killed me.

Frank: The other part. You see how nice your face looked? You circulated your blood.

Fritzy: You're right.

Frank: That was good for you.

Fritzy: You're right. But I, I just gotta give myself some time. Once I got the...

Frank: He could rub you down there, it's all cured.

Fritzy: Once I'm cured I want it to heal now. I gotta put the heat and the medication until for another day or two while I'm heal, ya know healing it up. I finally got, ya know, some place. I, I mean Frankie, you woulda heard the click here like the boom that went in. Ya know, ya know I went to chiropractors, I went everyplace I went. I went to the bone man. I got all kind of medication. The chiropractor all he did was press on me.

Fritzy: He didn't do no f***ing stretching like this, this was a, if you come here and see the way I stretch it, and it's an actual pull. You know a lot of times we pull our legs and all that there. It ain't good enough. You know what I'm talking about?

Frank: In the old days of the, the rack.

Fritzy: Of the rack. The same thing like the rack. If you come, you see this is like the rack.

Frank: You would have no trouble.

Fritzy: No trouble at all. Your f***ing back is fine. Well that's what I got here. I got the rack.

Frank: Put them on the rack.

Fritzy: Yeah I got the rack. Come here, you'll see the rack.

Fritzy: Yeah, it's great. I got the cure now. My cousin Patty was walking by this morning.

Fritzy: I said, “What's the matter?” “My f***ing sciatica.” I says, “Come with me, come to my house. Right now I cure you.” “Nah, nah, nah.” “Come with me,” I told him.

Frank: He’s on the rack.

Fritzy: Yeah, I put him on the f***ing rack. I straightened him out.

Frank: You're gettin' more people comin' there now.

Fritzy: I know, well look, I cured him.

Frank: They'll be coming from all over .

Fritzy: I'll cure them.

Frank: Before you know it, you'll be putting a shingle out.

Fritzy: Of the cure. I got the cure. You know something, how much money I went through? Have you any idea?

Frank: And all you needed was the rack.

Fritzy: The rack. And that's all anybody does need is the rack.

Frank: And it pulled it right out, huh?

Fritzy: That's right. That's all you need. But you see that other, c'mere, you see that other, thing the gravity bar?

Fritzy: It's not good enough.

Frank: No.

Fritzy: Because you need somebody else pulling ya on the other side. To pull you down, to give you that, ah, to pull you in.

Frank: Yeah, huh.

Fritzy: Yeah. I, I, I, I'm finding all the medications over here.

Frank: Now you feel good?

Fritzy: Well, so, look, Frankie I don't wanna talk myself into, ya know what I mean? Into something.

Frank: If you got a click there that was just…

Fritzy: I got a big click.

Frank: Yeah, that's it.

Fritzy: A big click. Even my wife heard it.

Frank: There's no more clicks?

Fritzy: No, now since I been hanging, no click. In other words after that major click that one thing, no more.

Frank: Uh-huh.

Fritzy: I haven't heard anymore now. I've done it already four times since then. And I'm going now, I’m going on right now.

Frank: Maybe I'll come there, get one too.

Fritzy: Well, whenever you want, you come over here, nice, you lay out, and I show ya how. And you give yourself as much force as you wanna give yourself. Nobody's gonna force. In other words, it's a question of how much you wanna give yourself.

Frank: You’re getting taller than me now…

Fritzy: You better believe it, wait'll you see. Either that or I was…

Frank: Hah?

Fritzy: Ya know what my wife told me?

Frank: Hah?

Fritzy: My wife told me about my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law hurt her vertebraes going back. She broke her back. All, real tough time she had.

Fritzy: Do you know that woman shrunk three inches?

Frank: Uh-huh.

Fritzy: Because of the disintegrating vertebraes?

Fritzy: Three inches!