[John Gotti speaking to Sammy Gravano]

Gotti: Soon as anything happens to me, I'm off the streets. Sammy is the Acting Boss. So, I'm asking you... How do you feel? You wanna stay as Consigliere.. or you want me to make you offical Underboss?.. Acting Boss? How do you feel?, What makes you feel better? .. Think about it.

[John Gotti speaking to an unknown Gambino associate and a soldier named Frank]

Gotti: I wanna know when they got in them and how they got in them! These are all businesses that nobody had a f***ing year ago, Frank!. On my back!?... My son didn't open no new companies up.

Frank: Ok, ok, ok.

Gotti: My brothers didn't, my son in laws didn't. They open no new companies up. They took it upon themselves. Sammy made my brother Pete get involved with that f***ing a**hole with the windows. He never made a dime, He's going to jail for it. Well tell me something that one of my family got that they never had it before?. I'll make you f*** him in the a**!.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTaHAuxQVvY ^

[Joseph Iannuzzi and Tommy Agro]

Agro: I had you all over f***ing Florida! But f***ing 10 years you did this. I did the longest and worst and what you did was you f***ed me!

Iannuzzi: All you did! was robbed someone, put it in you're pocket and lie to me and hide it from me. And that's all you f***ing did! Lie, double bang everybody.

Agro: I told you this last year!. You keep f***ing with me and I'm going to leave you all by yourself. Let me tell you something my friend, I like you very much. You got away of murder from me. But I always thought you would turn and be a f***ing man with me. Because I respected you and made a f***ing man out of you all over Florida. You're only alive because I kept you. You aint even supposed to be alive because I was making an example of you for any motherf***er that traded me out again!. You would of been gone, You aint supposed to walk away anymore. You f***ed me and that's the worst thing you ever did!. I got guys that would eat your eyes out of your f***ing head!.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUCo1HqZUA ^