Wiretapped conversations between Gambino members and action-star Steven Seagal.

On the FBI tape, they say that the tough-guy actor was "petrified." At this meeting Anthony 'Sonny' Ciccone, an alleged capo in New York's Gambino organized-crime family, and his "right-hand man," Primo Cassarino, joked with Vincent Nasso about Seagal's less than heroic reactions to their shakedown attempts. The whole situation brought out the 'Paulie Walnuts' in Cassarino. "I wish we had a gun on us," he says on the tape, "that would have been funny."
The Gambino family wanted him to keep making action films, and they also wanted him to pay them $150,000 for each of his futures projects.

But Jules Nasso on a previous occasion had warned Ciccone that Seagal wouldn't scare easily. As quoted by Jerry Capici on his Gangland website, FBI wiretaps overheard Nasso saying, "You really gotta get down on him. 'Cause I know this animal, I know this beast. You know, unless there's a fire under his ass."

But Ciccone and his crew were prepared to set that fire under Seagal. At the Gage and Tollner's meeting, Ciccone said to Seagal, "Look at me when I talk to you. We're proud people... Work with Jules and we'll split the pie." Primo Cassarino later took Seagal aside and told him, "If you would have said the wrong thing, they would have killed you."

source: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/scams/steven_seagal/index.html

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good